Connect with Staff
We love to connect with our patrons! Whether it’s helping you find your next favorite read, answering a technology question or finding specific information for you, we are ready to serve.
You can reach the Adult and Teen staff at:
- face to face at the Reference desk during business hours
Individual staff contacts are as follows:
- Becky Goode , Adult & Teen Services and Technology Manager – email@example.com
- Mary, Adult & Teen Outreach Librarian – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kimberlee, Adult & Teen Services Programming Librarian – email@example.com
- Violet Adult & Teen Services Assistant – firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a Librarian
Book a Librarian in person sessions are available. Patrons may reserve time to speak with a professional librarian for one-on-one consultation related to technology help or research questions. Sessions may be scheduled from Monday through Thursday and last 30 minutes. See our policy.
To schedule a Book a Librarian appointment, please fill out this form
Please note: We will do our best to provide assistance, however, due to staff expertise and availability, we may not be able to provide assistance on a given topic.
- We cannot type or proofread your documents.
- We do not offer in-depth training on any topics beyond a general overview. Sessions are for general introductions.
- We do not provide technical support or troubleshooting except in relation to library resources.
- We do not provide medical, legal, or business advice or opinions.