Use your library card to receive free admission or a special discount at select suburban cultural destinations. NOTE: Due to COVID-19, some attractions may not be open or have reduced hours/services. Please contact your chosen attraction directly to verify hours.
Here’s how you can check out a Museum Adventure Pass:
- Click here to check out the list of participating museums.
Find out what discoveries await you, get directions to the museum, and review each museum’s pass entry offer, including any restrictions that may apply.
- Come in to the Library to pick up your pass.
Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or on the phone.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period. The loan period is SEVEN DAYS, and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Admission offers vary per museum. For some, two or four people may be admitted free per pass, or by carload. If admission is free, another special discount will be offered.
- Passes MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED, are non-transferrable, must be used by the patron checking out the pass, and may only be used once. Patrons may be asked for photo identification and library card to gain admission to the participating museum. Abuse of pass use may result in the patron’s suspension from the program.
- Check the list of participating museums for details on each cultural destination. Find out what discoveries await you, get directions to the museum, and review each museum’s pass entry offer, including any restrictions that may apply.