The Library reserves the right to photograph program participants. Photos are for library use and may be used in library publicity materials. Patrons who do not wish to be photographed should notify library staff.
The library building reopened to the public on June 15, 2020, at 9AM, with social distancing practices in effect until further notice.
- Masks must be worn by all patrons above age 2. If you do not have a mask and wish to enter, masks will be sold for $1 each.
- Fines are waived indefinitely for all overdue items unless they are from another library. Fees for lost or damaged items will still be charged.
- Patrons who do not wish to come all the way into the building to pick up materials may schedule an appointment to pick up items in the lobby. Please call 815.725.1715 to make your appointment. A staff member will be in the lobby to assist you when you arrive to get your items.
- Laptops are available for check out with a drivers license, keys, or other item of value. They may be used for 90 minutes for essential business (checking email, online banking, applying for a job, or unemployment, etc.).
- Copying, printing, faxing and scanning, along with wireless printing, is available (please see separate page).
- Notary service is available (no charge); however, please call to confirm a notary is on site past 5PM, 815.725.1715.
- Passport processing is available by appointment only with 24 hour notice.