The library building reopened to the public on June 15, 2020, at 9AM, with social distancing practices in effect until further notice.
- Masks must be worn by all patrons above age 2. If you do not have a mask and wish to enter, masks will be sold in the lobby for $1 each.
- Patrons who do not wish to come all the way into the building to pick up materials may schedule an appointment to pick up items in the lobby. Please call 815.725.1715 to make your appointment. A staff member will be in the lobby to assist you when you arrive to get your items.
- Laptops are available for check out with a drivers license, keys or other item of value. They may be used for 1 hour for essential business (checking email, online banking, applying for a job or unemployment, etc.).
- Copying, printing, faxing and scanning, along with wireless printing, will be available (please see separate page).
- Notary service will be available (no charge).
- Passport processing will not be available until further notice.